Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Kicking it Off

So I decided to scrap my livejournal. I hate that thing. I'm not smart enough for it, I guess. Some people had really great-looking ones, but mine always looked hideous. And of course I was too proud to ask for any help. I like figuring things out on my own. And with that introduction, here is my new blog.

I'll start things off with just a list of rules. I like lists. They keep things orderly. I break into random lists constantly. I'll see if I can do that here.

-Do not ask for the URL to my other blog. You ain't gettin' it. That thing is for me, and me only.

-If you see a spelling/grammatical/what-have-you error, please correct me. I hate looking foolish. I do it enough already.

-Understand that it's hard for me to say what I feel. But writing is a release for me, so I try to work everything out in print. If for some reason I write something depressing and I haven't told you I'm having a bad day, it's probably because I'm trying to get myself to a point where I can talk about it.

-No math.

The last one I think is pretty self-explanatory. And so with that, I open the forum to my soul. Or at least to some rather pretty words. I would hate to see my soul splattered all over the computer screen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Taylor Hellewell said...

Well, it's about time! Bugger! You're so secretive. Since I can't or don't always stop by to listen to your lyrical musings I can enjoy them here. Hooray!

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home