Wednesday, January 26, 2005

"We'll Still Have Our Stories of Battle Scars, Pirate Ships and Wounded Hearts, Broken Bones, and All the Best of Friendships"

Hello, old friend. I've missed writing in you every day. I could list a lot of excuses, but I've done too much excusing of myself lately, and it won't change the fact that you've been neglected.

I didn't mean to fall away. I didn't mean to do a lot of things in the past year that I've done. Guess that means I'm not perfect; and I guess only you would know how good that feels. There are a lot of saved posts in your dashboard that I've never posted, huh? Do you ever get tired of holding them? Do you ever wonder if and when I'll ever publish them? Yeah, me too. It's not my fault I forgot how to throw out memories.

The hardest part about writing you is coming up with a good line from a song to title you. I know you can appreciate the cleverness and thought I put into it; we make a great team. And you always look so hot while displaying my thoughts for people to read.

You've been visited a lot by people. Most of them don't comment on you, but they comment to me. And there are probably people who read you that I don't even know about. You're brave, letting all those people read you. I admire that. I'm not one for courage, though I'll admit, I'm a pretty harsh self-critic.

Thank you for everything you've taught me. And thank you for bringing out the best in me. I know not everything has been pretty. There was that infamous incident that blew up in our faces. My face. Since you don't have a face. And it wasn't your fault anyway, I take full responsibility for everything. And there were a couple pretty sad posts. But think of all the whimsy and joy! And the people we've met! And the awkward sentence structures and abysmal punctuation and terribly foreign languages we've encountered along the way! Surfing with you is better than surfing with Dan.

I'm looking forward to the years of memories. To when everyone else gets tired of blogging, but we're still trekking it together. You know how I feel about loyalty and friendship. And never letting go. So thanks.

6 Comments:

Blogger Taylor Hellewell said...

Methinks we share similar feelings for our BLOGS.

5:08 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Hear, hear *clinks glasses with Taylor*

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ##NAME##,
I was just passing looking for acne laser treatment links on the blogger site and found your ##TITLE## blog. Your blog was not quite what I was looking for, but I enjoyed my visit all the same.

1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no1 haz anythyng against your memoria darlin'...let it go now and watch it fly. x=0)...don't seem so insekure, IIII am not falling for it...not ever, sure kall me a geekalodeon watchyng terd-smurf witha bad hair do...::you like it?::...but intelligence izn't a thyng to stroke, but admire.

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

5:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good blog you've got here.. It's difficult to find high
quality writing like yours nowadays. I honestly appreciate people like you!
Take care!!

Here is mmy blog post; megapolis game wiki -
,

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home