Wednesday, November 10, 2004

"I Hope He Is a Gentleman"

Something that makes me happy...

Me: Do you not write with a pencil or pen?
Art: Actually, not in a long time, no
Me: Hmm, that's interesting...
Me: Because I seem to have a sheet of paper with your handwriting on it...
Me: And it's in pen
Art: Oh really?
Me: Yup
Art: And what does it say?
Art: Just so I know what I'm about to deny
Me: It's when you proved that women are the root of all evil
Art: lol
Art: Nope, not I
Art: You're mistaken
Me: And you're delusional
Art: Nope, I think you are
Art: That's my stance
Me: Then why is it in your handwriting?
Art: I'm a solopsist... this paper of which you speak doesn't exist
Art: Huzzah! Saved by philosophy again

You're probably all wondering how I deal with this boy. Frankly, I don't know. He can worm his way out of anything. Seriously, try it. I dare you.

I think it's his bold use of the huzzah! at the end that seals the deal; who can argue with that?

10 Comments:

Blogger Rachael said...

I am a witness. I was there when that was written. Don't you have the pen it was written with? It was raining that night. I will not give any more details in case like our mothers are reading this.

12:46 AM  
Blogger Taylor Hellewell said...

It's the huzzah; gotta be the huzzah. Or is it the shoes?

2:31 AM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Raining while we were hanging out with Art... gee, THAT's a surprise.

And Taylor, I don't think it's the shoes. Trust me.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Hahahahaha...

Where is your boy tonight?

8:14 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Do you know how much I've played that song over the last couple of days? I need Lorel's mix CD. Because whoever made it for her has hot taste in music.

And as to where he actually IS, don't worry, my spies give me constant updates. I know his every move.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

"...You were the last good thing about this part of town."

I learned how to play this song on bass tonight! Yay. I'll have to show you sometime.

12:36 AM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Woohoo! I love talented people. How long did you spend with your bass today?

Now all I need is someone to teach me guitar. Wait--did we decide I was playing guitar? Now I can't remember.

12:39 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

I had to stop playing after an hour and a half because my roommates were going to sleep. Hopefully I'll have time to get it out this weekend.

I think you were going to play guitar. Either that or drums...

1:38 AM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

It's not like I have to decide immediately anyway. And also, it's not like I can't do both... somehow. Oh, wait, trying to do both won't work out because it's IMPOSSIBLE. Hmm, why don't I just sit down and MAKE A DECISION. I will go through the decision-making process, probably utilizing some quarters along the way to get my knee-jerk emotional reaction, and I will decide. So I don't leave people hanging. Really, I should be the Official Decision Maker since it seems no one else can step up to that task.

And I might add, what a terrible Plan Leader I'm turning out to be.

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beauty, emotion, innocense...now whut do theze thyngz have in kommon?...a name that rhymez or endz witha ? lol

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home