Wednesday, January 31, 2007

What Happens When I Get No Sleep

I have resolved to become the next UFC champion. People keep scoffing at my dream, but they won't be able to scoff when I guillotine their stupid faces/pay someone to kill them with my millions in prize money.

On a maybe somewhat actually-now-that-I-think-about-it-not-at-ALL related note, I got to wear a real for reals police badge last night, and almost got to fire one of their guns.
I realize I'm wearing a traitor hoodie, but you cannot comprehend how cold it was at 2 a.m., nor can you comprehend how tired I was. Also, it is blurry because no one can figure out how to operate my phone (which is a theft deterrent, I suppose, or a frightening commentary on the ineptitude of the American public/police force).

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Baltazar said...

you look different from all your other pictures

4:10 AM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Ugly different?

11:28 PM  
Blogger Baltazar said...

just different allwayz buitiful

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What exactly is a traitor hoodie?

3:34 AM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Do you see the BYU sweatshirt I'm sporting?

I'm no longer a BYU student, and I'm not exactly an alumni.

11:22 PM  
Blogger jacob said...

I am admiring the BYU sweatshirt. Actually, BYU considers anyone who completes there freshman year an alumn, or in your case, an alumna, which is the singular feminine form. I think that is so that they can still ask you for donations. :-)

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home