Thursday, October 07, 2004

"Something Is Rotten in the State of Denmark"

I started writing a post, then when I was almost finished, I realized how terrible it was. And now that I've said that, you're all going to wonder exactly what it was that I was writing. Well, guess what? I'm not going to tell you. Ever!

Yesterday I started a craze of blogmaking. That's really awesome, except I was the one making blogs for people, and now I'm worrying about Jennifer's blog not being at ALL what she wants. I want people to see blogs I've made for people and think they look cool or whatever. But the truth is, I have no idea what I'm doing, and I'm wholly uncreative. I have ideas, but no means of making those nebulous thoughts concrete. I would like to fiddle more with my own blog, but my time is severely limited, what with homework and hockey games and lesson planning and birthday parties. Which reminds me, Jennifer's birthday is on the 19th, and I still have no idea what to get her. I'm terrible at gift ideas. I'm terrible at a lot of things.

Things I Am Terrible At:
-creative endeavors
-gift-giving ideas
-time management
-remembering to eat
-writing letters
-giving advice
-being responsible

Something positive to focus on: I got a phone call yesterday informing me I had purchased a person. Phone calls like that always brighten any day. Of course, I was terribly confused for a bit at how I had managed to be in two places at once, but then everything was straightened out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Taylor Hellewell said...

You and I have an amazingly similar array of weaknesses. We can be irresponsible together! Oh, and what kind of slave market is so user-friendly so as to call you and remind you of your purchase? Aren't you worried that your phone line is tapped? I mean, purchasing people can't be LEGAL, unless some bill was passed w/o me knowing it, and I know slavery!

3:48 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Purchasing people IS legal when it's for a worthy cause. Or something like that. All I know is, false rumors are spreading like wildfire and it's nice to be at the center of them. Well, technically, I'm 2,000 miles away from the madness, but since I know the full details, I feel like I'm at the center. The eye of the hurricane. The belly of the whale. The cream of the crop.... The end.

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home