Thursday, October 07, 2004

"I am a Butterfly, You Wouldn't Let Me Die"

My best friend is a cockroach. Normally, that could be a bit depressing, but I've found some advantages to it.

Advantages to Having a Cockroach for a Best Friend:
-she loves darkness, so you can be up all night talking to her
-debates over whether or not she can fly
-calling someone a cockroach is just dang fun
-cockroaches skulk and steal, so you never know what treasures will be obtained
-they don't die--ever
-threatening her with flourescent lights at random times, just to see her sweat

Oh, and to clarify, she's a real person, but I like to call her a cockroach. The moral of the story is, get close to me, and I'll call you names. Lamehead.

3 Comments:

Blogger juxtaposer said...

I dedicate this comment section to Dan. Let's get an insult list going.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Taylor Hellewell said...

Er, eh? Sorry, me no wanna. I just wondered what kind of cruel epithet you would assign to me . . .

8:58 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Punk.

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home