Friday, May 27, 2005

"Oh, The Summertime"

Do you know what's tragic? Walking outside at 5 p.m. after working all day, stepping into the dwindling sunshine, and realizing that you missed basically the most GORGEOUS, PERFECT DAY EVER. Sheesh. But do you know what makes up for that? Stepping outside your house at 10 p.m. with your friend and realizing it's basically the most balmy, beautiful, clear night ever. Sigh. And then sitting in the car with the windows down and the music on, trying to negotiate free pizza from a friend who works at a pizza place. That was kinda my day yesterday.

I promise, that was it.

Okay, but I might be misleading you.

It's possible that I also, while waiting for friends to finish eating at McDonald's, stuck my nose in one of those plastic containers of ketchup and then walked deliberately to the restroom so people eating elsewhere in the establishment would see my be-ketchuped nose. That's possible, right?

Man, ketchup looks hot on me.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like ketchup too!

1:47 PM  
Blogger Baltazar said...

Ketchup is made of tomatos , but tomatos are not made of ketchup..

4:38 PM  
Blogger tuesday said...

Anything looks hot on you. Especially Nick's hat.

12:14 AM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Do you know what looks really hot on me? Pants that have forgotten money left in the pockets. I love when that happens.

And welcome to the blog, Chump!

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home