Sunday, June 05, 2005

"We Become Fireflies Just Flashing In The Air"

The blog's getting moldy, so I thought I'd visit again, write a little something, just kinda see what happens.

Answer: Nothing. Nothing at all. Oh, well, at least I tried. And at least it's a beautiful day when I step outside. Well, or night. But you know what I mean, the temperature, the pressure, the windspeed, the dew point, everything is just absolutely fabulous. Plus, there are fireflies. I might go catch some.

There's really nothing like catching fireflies on a warm, moon-lit June night. Except catching fireflies with friends on a warm, moon-lit June night. You guys should come.

6 Comments:

Blogger Baltazar said...

Know anything about box warrens ?

12:49 AM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Does that have anything to do with rabbits, because if so, I SO DO. And if not, no, but I can google it and give you an intelligent response anyway.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Baltazar said...

it means office buildngs speicely the monters in washington

9:15 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Ohh, yes, I do know about these box warrens. I was really hoping you meant rabbit warrens. I don't know why, but that would've been better than anything referring to office buildings.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Mama Luce said...

wow... I'm missing the east coast weather at this moment. It's been getting steadily hotter here, and recently it's like walking out side and breathing in water. Anyway, I'm glad you're having fun, and I wish I could be there catching fireflies with you!

12:44 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Isn't humidity awesome? At least you're not walking outside to snow, like people in SLC recently. But you should come home and catch fireflies with me! The nights are absolutely beautiful. Of course, some kinda front is going to move in soon (I bet the weekend will be rainy and cold), and it'll spoil everything, but for now, pure bliss.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home