Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I got home safely, and that's all that counts, right? We'll ignore the fact that I shouldn't really have been driving, but fear of Parental Wrath spurred me from my sleepy-warm spot on the couch, out to the damnable car. I should've crashed, just to prove a point, that maybe they should just let me stay until June.

And then I realize that the summer is beginning to wind down, and then I'll be back in Utah, and who knows, I might not even move back home next summer at all. Utah, year round -- the hiking'd better be INCREDIBLE, like I hear it is. And everyone'd better come visit me.

2 Comments:

Blogger tuesday said...

Well, seeing as how this will be our third year at BYU, maybe it's about time we get over our supreme laziness (when it comes to leaving the comforts of our beds and keyboards) and actually GO hiking.

We need a car.

8:28 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

I've been hiking. Just not with you. But you're right, we should do fun things. Remember International Cinema? And throwing popcorn at Stover? And all the fun things we used to do? Yeah, good times.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home