Wednesday, July 13, 2005

"I Should Be Allowed To Think"

Just checked my class schedule, and holy cow, I'm actually really excited and anxious for next semester. I'd wanted to switch some things around, drop out of literary theory so I could get a different professor to teach me the history of philosophy (Yeah, I'll tell you about the history of philosophy -- did you know that Mill's IQ was significantly higher [as in 25 points or so] than Kant's? Except I don't know how they would know that, so maybe nevermind.), and I dunno, maybe find a really, really exciting class that I would bound out of bed for in the mornings. One can always hope, right?

So my hope got mired somewhere in despair, until I actually really checked out my schedule, doing the whole weekly layout thing, and I realized, hey, maybe I can do this college thing. Especially when all of my classes are either English or philosophy or taught by Hoskisson. And especially especially when my Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays don't start until 1 p.m. Maybe I'll even do a little homework and some studying this time around, eh?

2 Comments:

Blogger Baltazar said...

don't start til 1PM well,8 to 10 mountian climing,10 to 12 mountain decending then 2000cal. lunch.

1:11 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Are you kidding me? 2,000 calories for lunch?? Fat chance. And no, I intended no pun there or anything of that sort. I'm TERRIBLE at puns. Mountain climbing sounds like fun, though.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home