Thursday, September 08, 2005

Radios? Fine. Syphilis? If you like. Photography? I don't see any reason why not.

Forty-three more pages on the Manifesto of Surrealism to go.

I got the webcam working.

I ate three "tangerine sours" altoids.

I changed my trillian font to conform with Mark's preferences and then immediately changed it back when learning of its iPodic ties.

I examined Walter Benjamin's picture for a while and decided that he has a mousy look about him, but as yet have been unable to place it exactly. I think it has to do with a cartoon character.

I trimmed my fingernails.

I chewed on my pen cap.

Clearly, surrealism and I will be strange bedfellows for some time yet.

3 Comments:

Blogger Baltazar said...

web cam ?

4:16 AM  
Blogger Corith Malin said...

When do I get a show?!?

9:26 AM  
Blogger tuesday said...

I love the tangerine altoids! Yummm!

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home