Sunday, August 28, 2005

I Lose Things Impressively

THINGS I HAVE LOST IN THE PAST THREE DAYS:

-my razor

-my hairbrush

-my cell phone (twice -- no wait, three times)

-my brand new down comforter (I SWEAR it wasn't in the drawer the first time I checked)

-my mailbox (don't ask, just don't -- it had to do with a Preference response)

-my crutches

-the english muffin I was eating for breakfast

-a song on a CD I burned for myself

-yes, that's right: I lost a song on a CD I made. I listened to it, and it was there. Then I looked for it later, and IT WAS GONE. I finally found it, though, along with all of my other possessions.

Clearly, I need help.

8 Comments:

Blogger Baltazar said...

I have two old crutchs from when I busted my fibula by sliping on the mud and falling on my own ankle.Thro them away sez the doctor,thro them away.No I am going to make them into and end table.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Corith Malin said...

I think we've all known that you need help.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Help is in Maryland. Come get it.

3:49 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Come back from Utahfornia? It's interesting to note that all three of the comments were written by Marylanders.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Rachael said...

That's why you SHOULD come back from Utahfornia.

1:22 PM  
Blogger tuesday said...

Don't forget the pen. You lost the pen for a few minutes too.

And, what is this Utahfornia business? Since when has Utah resembled California at ALL?

11:35 PM  
Blogger Corith Malin said...

I'm NOT a Marylander any more than you're a utahonian.

9:34 AM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Craig: You're right! Except you've assimilated to Maryland pretty well. There is no assimilation. And you still wish I were back in Maryland, right?

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home