Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Note to Michael Arts, Ancient and Medieval Philosophy professor: You're going down. I'm not sure how or when right now, but trust me, the notes I'm taking aren't on Aristotle, they're on all the slips you make, all the weak spots you show, and most importantly, all the weak spots you think you're hiding. I will not tolerate such ignorance in a professor here at The BYU. And if I cannot root you out, I will transfer schools, get a proper philosophy education, write books, and defame you in your old age.

Sincerely yours,

Elizabeth [last name edited because there are some seriously scary people on the internet]

3 Comments:

Blogger Corith Malin said...

Yikes! I didn't mean to boost your self esteem that much!

11:35 AM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

You didn't really have anything to do with this, actually. But thanks for your compliment anyway.

1:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes...Their are scrayy people on the internet...

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home