Tuesday, October 11, 2005

It's Been Awhile Since I Could Say I Wasn't Addicted

The internet broke. It was really bad; messing with my routine is never a safe bet, and boy howdy did this mess with my routine. But it's okay, I called Kevin at MStar, and he got the ball rolling...and then later that night, I called J-something, who got the ball rolling a little bit further, with particularly insightful comments such as, "Your internet is broken!" No duh, J-something, that's why I'm calling you and complaining. But now, it is fixed. We'll see how long it lasts, but what am I, a pessimist? For all I know, the internet will never break ever again, and then I won't have to be The Designated ISP Caller for the apartment complex. Because that is what I am, currently.

And now, I am going to be The Girl Whose Professor Noticed She Skipped Class And Worried He'd Offended Her So Now She MUST Get To Class On Time, and that class is at 10 a.m., and 10 a.m. is very, very early in the morning for me.

Ciao.

5 Comments:

Blogger Baltazar said...

Last time I lost net it was because I triped over the telephone wire that runs across the rug.Us high tech genius's can figure something like that out in a half hour.

4:20 AM  
Blogger Corith Malin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:00 AM  
Blogger Corith Malin said...

Last time I lost internet it was because my BLT drive went AWOL and fell into my RAM which crashed my SCSI.

8:01 AM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Before we got wireless in my house, I used to kick out the ethernet cable on an unbelievably frequent basis. I'm a genius; did anyone ever doubt that?

12:50 PM  
Blogger tuesday said...

I am not impressed with MStar.

3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home