Friday, March 31, 2006

Why You Should Hang At My Place On Friday Nights

Not everyone can be me. I know, tragic, right? But trust me, only I can be me. The rest of you just mess it up and make me look bad, so stop, okay?

And here's the biggest reason you cannot be me: You don't have the music collection I do. You think you have my musical tastes pegged, and then BAM - "random" pulls up a song you haven't thought about in years that you can't help singing your little heart out to. And it keeps surprising you in happy ways, over and over and over. (And over.)

Also: I get way, way too excited about those blood pressure checking machines that they have in grocery stores. [The two are completely unrelated. I think.]

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Four cheers for u (is that enough?)

8:54 AM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

I don't want cheers, I want people to come party with me.

6:35 PM  
Blogger jacob said...

It is Friday night, why am I not hanging at your place?

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home