Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Zip It

I'm working on a post, but it's rather weighty, so while I'm finishing that one, I figured I'd just tell you guys about what Jennifer Merkley got me for my birthday.

She handed me a gift bag, and when I looked in, I saw a pile of...something. My first thought was "bungee cords?" Then Jennifer instructed me to pull the pile out, find the zipper, and start zipping.

And so I did. And I watched as it turned into...a bag! A bag that unzips into a pile of nothing! Hooray for technology and zippers!

[This does not mean that the rest of the presents I got were bad and I hated them. Quite the opposite, actually; I loved each and every one of my gifts this year, and I'm really quite touched and amazed and humbled, but only one zipped into something]

3 Comments:

Blogger juxtaposer said...

Note: Some of you may think I came up with the blog title all on my own. I actually just stole it from the zipper bag, which has a nice little purple tag sen onto it that reads "Zip It." So no, I am not, nor have I ever been, clever.

Thank you.

12:49 AM  
Blogger adam said...

i didn't know it was your birthday. i'm a bad friend.

well, happy birthday.

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So exactly when do I get to see some pictures of all these amazing presents??

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home