Wednesday, December 08, 2004

"Please Consider All Things Trite"

Just tying up a few loose ends. Bear with me.

First, let it be known that now he shall be known as Big Chief Art the Rainbringer AND Clone Hunter. So let it be written by the Plan Leader. So let it be done.

Next. An actual conversation from Brit Lit today. (Woohoo, I am done forever! Unless I get less than a B. Then again, I can always change my major.)
Me (pointing to the professor): She's giving a lecture.
Warren:
Me (realizing what is causing the confusion): No! I mean a guest lecture.
Warren:
Me: There's a poster advertising it downstairs.
Warren: Ohhh. I was like, "Duh, that's her job."

And finally, I would just like to announce that I've fallen in love. It took me long enough, too. Nick, my hat goes off to you. Yet again. And check out the title of this post.

8 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Well...Nick must be a good guy.

7:04 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Hahaha. Oh, Justin. I'm not in love with Nick, (even though he's still My Favorite Person, don't worry), I'm in love with the band he told me to fall in love with.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

OOoo........Now I feel really stupid

7:13 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

What band?

7:47 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

www.whatismae.com

12:23 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

That site is so cool i just spent 20 min. pushing around the little birds. Sooo addicting.

6:50 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

I KNOW! I did the very same thing. Very very same. It makes you start to think you're crazy at 1:30 a.m., though, so be careful.

8:13 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Oh, and Nick, go check your blog out. I think you'll find your answer. Just practicing for the Board.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home