Thursday, December 02, 2004

"Do You Ever Wake Up Tired in the Morning?"

Nick's blog is gone. As in, completely vanished. And Stalkernet has no entry for him. He could have died, and I would have no way of knowing. So if someone has a car and would like to drive me to Aloha (pronounced a-low-ah), Oregon, that would be awesome. I actually just want to hear him say the word gross again. I want to get a recording of it and play it over and over. Also, I have to tell him what kind of lotion Chrissie uses. I don't know why he wants to know, but it seems important.

I just realized I'll be failing a French test this evening. Funny how my mind managed to forget that for a while. I think I had a dream about it, and for some reason, I had forgotten to take my French Club card with me, so I couldn't even get into Cheese Night later. Yep, that's right. Cheese Night is tonight. And I don't have time for it. But I'm going anyway, because, hey, it's cheese! And night!

What I should be doing instead is finding a copy of "So I Married an Axe Murderer" and watching it. And all kinds of other fun stuff. I apologize if I don't update my blog better in the next 100 hours minus 12. I'm busy. And don't ask questions.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

I still haven't seen that movie. Let me know if you want someone to watch it with.

Sorry about your busy schedule and French test. I have a feeling, though, that you'll do well.

I guess this means you wouldn't be up for a jazz concert on-campus tonight?

1:37 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

We can totally drive to Oregon over Christmas break. Just um, don't tell my parents and we'll pretend that I'm like at work or something. Yeah. Actually, no. I'm not plan leader so have fun deciding what you, me, and my car are doing.

4:35 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

I'm Plan Leader again? Wow. Why don't the rest of you hand your lives over to me?

And Sam, what're you doing this weekend? Because I need to watch it preferably by Friday night.

11:19 PM  
Blogger tuesday said...

When you go to Oregon, take me with you, okay? We'll have a lark.

Oh, Nick. How we will miss you. How we already do miss you.

2:26 AM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Seriously. I know I've already made a post dedicated to him, but I don't think that gets across how terribly important he is to me and how desolate my life will be without him. This last and this favorite... and I don't know if I'll even get to say goodbye. You'd better not have run off to Italy. And you'd even better more not have a girlfriend that is sapping all your time. Bad move right before a mission. I'm just hoping he's off fiddling with a photoshop program. I'm looking forward to all the times he'll make me sign off of TMKRQwhatevertheheck (I need to look that up) only to make me sign off again right as I've signed back on. Good thing it's always worth it.

6:19 AM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

NICK!!! This is a joyous moment. A joyous moment indeed. Welcome back, MFP.

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home