Sunday, January 30, 2005

"Got to Give the People What They Want, Rock Star"

Through some award-winning sneakiness, we have now pinned down the name of Rock Star. It is Ely Something. We're pretty sure. Anyway, I hope it is, because then I feel a particularly strong connection to Rock Star-dom. Since my name begins E-l-i. I'm going to have people call me that from now on.

It's only fitting, because I certainly feel like a rock star. Not only am I on Google, but if I play my cards right, I'm the Number One Hit, baby.

I like to use capitalization to make myself feel more important. Perks of the Plan Leader, capital P, capital L. But you can call me Eli.

6 Comments:

Blogger Rachael said...

You are Eli, remember? Have you heard the new Cotton Gins song? It's called "I Don't Hate You, I Just Dislike You A Lot".

6:51 PM  
Blogger Baltazar said...

very cute clock/\/\/\/\/\/

7:34 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

No, seriously, my watch stopped. I noticed it in church today, while I was taking advantage of the break. Guess I won't ever be able to leave my blog now.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Baltazar said...

prisoner of blogda

4:54 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

I hear you have a good post coming soon... I am anxious to read it.

10:19 AM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Don't I ALWAYS have good posts coming?

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home