Wednesday, January 19, 2005

"You'll See That No One Knows for Sure"

You people I'm writing this for will probably never read it, but I'm writing it for you anyway.

I'm not being played.

The Urban Dictionary defines a player as a guy who is sustaining supposedly exclusive relationships with multiple girls simultaneously. No player, no playee. Sorry, that's just how it works.

If you have a suggestion for how to resolve anything, I'd love to hear it. Until then, oh the guilt for all the trouble I'm causing.

5 Comments:

Blogger Baltazar said...

nothing to be sorry about

6:20 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

I'm confused. We will talk later.

2:31 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Are you certain we will?

8:03 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Why wouldn't we?

10:05 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

I miss you.

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home