Saturday, February 05, 2005

"And We'd Never Feel Alone"

Here's a hint. Telling Winamp to search your entire hard drive for music is not ever a good idea.

Not even when you're in a fit of rage.

Not even when the website you're looking on specifically warns against such a thing and it has a bad layout and poor advice that makes you hate it.

Not even when Winamp refuses to rip track 7 (and ONLY track 7) of I Can Make a Mess Like Nobody's Business which happens to be your favorite track and the bitterness you feel is so intense you've almost thrown Winamp (metaphorically) out the window and burst into tears on your bed. Or something like that. That gets the proper feeling across, at least, even if I wouldn't REALLY have cried. Please, people.

Not even when all you want is the sweet, sweet melodies of Bayside forever and ever, amen.

But I didn't have someone to give this advice to me. So I did it.

And now I have them. And a lot of stuff I had forgotten about. And now I'm watching Dan die in the movie he sent me over and over. I wish you could all be here with me, witnessing this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

:-/ I wish I could have been there to show you how to do it. I'm sorry.

2:09 AM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

No, no, no. No help was needed. I knew exactly what was up, and it was a conscious decision of mine. Take THAT, Winamp!

But it still refuses to rip track 7. I'm working on outsmarting it.

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home