Monday, August 22, 2005

Hagrid Comes To Mind When Thinking About All Of This

Everything feels turned upside down right now and somewhat frightening. My clothes are all either sitting in a bag waiting to be folded or in the dryer, waiting to be dried. I'm in the process of transferring all the hundreds and hundreds of thousands of files I've somehow accumulated over the four months I've been here, storing them online so I can snag them and download them onto my computer at school. My friends are all going back to school; some have already left, and some I have to say goodbye to in the few days I have left. My older brother is moving to San Francisco. I have a new blog, a new screen name, and a new favorite brand of jeans.

I don't know what's ahead of me. All I know is that I eagerly await the adventure of it all.

Oh, and some passing words of advice: Don't eat the iguana. Just don't

3 Comments:

Blogger juxtaposer said...

You have no idea how many tries it took me to get the timestamp saying the right time and date on this one. I am a moron.

12:37 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

That is funny...I got a new favorite brand of jeans too..

1:41 AM  
Blogger tuesday said...

Do you know how weird it was to come back from Idaho and see a totally new blog and a new screenname? It was like, my online life shifted massively...it was a virtual earthquake.

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home