Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Memories of Yesterdays

I was gone this weekend and I'm leaving in a few hours again. Maybe someday I'll come back and tell stories of my grand adventures, but until that day, I leave you with a memory of the moonlight flooding the white tips of the waves and sparking on the cold surf as it rushes over sand to grab at bare toes; a memory of shivery gull cries echoing over the grey-morning bay and hovering like saline in the air; and a memory of a tiny yellow light glowing in the darkness over a page, bringing into contrast the black print of a story spun by knowing hands, a story to "make you believe in God" as the jacket claims. These memories I leave you -- enjoy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Baltazar said...

cosmic events

7:23 AM  
Blogger Corith Malin said...

One time I was a defibulator.

7:43 AM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

How did that go for ya, Craig?

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home