Sunday, July 31, 2005

On The Bright Side, At Least My Bishop Isn't Crazy

Ugh. I need to stop napping on Sundays. That, or church needs to stop being at 9 a.m. so I'm not forced to take a nap in the afternoon. And yes, I do mean forced, alright? Once every seven days, I am stripped of all agency and made to take multi-hour naps consisting of long, haunting dreams and much dehydration and disorientation upon waking. My life is terrible, I assure you.

Also, my phone, it is breaking. Sometimes calls don't go through, and sometimes it won't ring when someone is calling me, and sometimes I want to cry and cry and cry, because why does my phone always let Kyle's calls through and not, say, someone I'd actually like to speak to? I mean, I'm not one hundred percent certain something strange is going on here: it could always be due to bad cell phone reception and freak coincidences. Until I figure everything out, though, I'm enjoying all the frustrated voicemails people are leaving me.

3 Comments:

Blogger tuesday said...

Bad News:

I heard a rumor that church is starting at 9am come fall/winter.

Good News:

It's a LOT closer than the Smithfield House.

11:13 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

I'm not going, then.

11:37 PM  
Blogger Corith Malin said...

You have too. If you drop below an 80% attendence your bishop will remove you from school. You told me this. I remember cause I was staring into your BLUE eyes while you said it.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home