Saturday, September 10, 2005

I Pledge Allegiance To BYU 5th Stake And To The Deliciousness Of Their Dinners

Do you know what's good?

Funfetti cake is good.

But do you know what is even better?

Tables and tables spilling over with every kind of cakey goodness imaginable, including differing varieties of sprinkle-frosted funfettis. And eating two and a half pieces of the cakey goodness, including much funfettiness. It was like heaven, only better.

And yes, I'm aware that that comment probably makes me ineligible for any heavenly opportunities from now on, but there's a chance that God is chuckling about it right this very moment and ordering Him some funfetti cake with sprinkle frosting of His own -- which would mean that God reads this blog, so you'd all better be on your BEST behavior.

5 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

*drool*

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm watching You too

5:52 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Woah, is God Himself commenting on my blog?

10:02 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Hass-Bark said...

Mmmmm...funfetti. I love it almost as much as I love big, pink sugar cookies. I believe the sprinkles are made of crack or something.

10:16 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

They have those here! I should buy you some and mail them to you!

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home