Monday, October 24, 2005

In Which I Call The Author Of The First Surving Lines Of Western Philosophy A Whore

Now is Official Pumpkin Season, and pumpkins are popping up everywhere I look! Of course this leads to wholesome activities like pumpkin carving and pie baking, and who can resist the thrill of throwing a slimy handful of pumpkin goo at a friend or relative? But if anyone awesome out there wants to take it up a notch and would like to be an accomplice to my pumpkin smashing (in honor of The Billy), feel free to contact me.

I'll be here, chained to my computer, until I've written 2,000 concise and brilliant words regarding ancient philosophy. Just drop me a line -- and don't be offended if I respond in gibberish or Greek letters. It's not you, it's Anaximander, the whore.

7 Comments:

Blogger Corith Malin said...

I WILL SMASH DE PUMKINS TO ITSY BITSY PIECES!!!!

9:49 AM  
Blogger Baltazar said...

Does he know anything about Word for Blogger?

6:07 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Anaximander? Perhaps, he seems like a pretty chill type. Except...what the heck is Word for blogger? Am I behind the times? Reveal, Baltazar, reveal!

9:21 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

P.S. How to charm me: suggest we smash pumpkins, and then suggest an appropriate Smashing Pumpkins song to rock out to before, during, or after said endeavor.

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LAst week we filmed a movie Halloween Amok! which involved pumkins. Anyways after shooting the movie we got to destroy the extra pumkins with our hands, a sword, hatchet, and each other's bodies. It was a blast.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Baltazar said...

google has mirosoft word for blogger thatcan be ddownloaded so that word documents can be tranferred to blogger it didn't work for me and i have this super collossel story which i can't move

10:51 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

I read your blog post after I commented. So Google's on ehte shoddy side of things now, eh? Too bad, I really liked those guys.

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home