Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Two Reasons Why Today Was Awesome

Reason #1 - As I was walking home from my Old Testament class, I heard someone call out something that sounded a lot like "Elizabeth stinks!" I turned and saw Nate! Walking to campus! Calling out hurtful things about me! So of course I turned around and walked back to campus with him. I mean, it's Nate; I haven't seen the kid for months. We talked about Stephen Hawking, AA meetings, and kissing referrals -- all on par for a conversation with Nate, of course. Then we got to his building, and he hugged me, which apparently married people are allowed to do; I didn't know that.

Reason #2 - Meeting Dallan in the Wilk and spending hours peoplewatching on the third floor. Most people don't realize how easy it is to watch them from a little perch overlooking the Terrace, but we inferred a lot from body language and dress and had an awesome time chatting away about how much Dallan hates girls (Girls have feelings, and feelings are irrational and incomprehensible and gross; it's perfectly understandable) and our favorite people to watch down on the floor. Finally, when the Wilk had pretty much emptied out, we went down and approached two girls we'd been observing for a while, telling them we were in a behavioral communications class and were doing a homework assignment, etc. Dallan is one suave liar, lemme tell ya that. Those poor girls.

In summary, real people are better than any t.v. show.

2 Comments:

Blogger Baltazar said...

Do these guys all have sisters ?

5:27 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

What do you mean by that?

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home