Thursday, October 13, 2005

I Flossed Today. Wholly Irrelevant, But I Thought You Should Know.

I'm in a cookie baking mood. I love these moods. Nothing to do, and you look about your kitchen and think, aha! cookies! and then start pulling ingredients off of shelves and creaming and mixing and plopping (very scientific, this plopping) and baking. And the smell -- ohh, the smell. Of course, in a student apartment, baking cookies requires a lot more preparation than it did at home, where I knew right where my favorite chocolate chip recipe is kept, and have sugar and flour and chocolate chips at my ready disposal, but still. A cookie baking mood is upon me. You might even get some, if you stop by, or give me your address.

4 Comments:

Blogger tuesday said...

Yessss!

To the kitchen!

10:28 PM  
Blogger Corith Malin said...

Sorry Jennifer, those are mine. Now I just have to figure out a way to Utah...

11:16 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Wheee! The cookie ploy has worked, luring Craig to visit me.

You'd all better follow suit.

4:36 AM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

UPDATE: I made cookies, and they are all gone. I'll have to do it again next weekend when I'm actually home to put some in boxes and ship them to peoples.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home