Monday, January 30, 2006

Back To The Ol' Grind

UPDATE. I got ten hours of sleep last night, and when I woke up this morning, I could stretch and take a hot shower and do everything that you people recommended (except for calling my mother, because public guilt trips don't so much work for me), and WOW. It's just a dull aching now that I can stretch out. I'm glad it didn't turn out to be my organs rotting within my body.

Also: Remember the boy from my philosophy class? Well, today we established that we both have March birthdays, and so a truce was called.

And now I'm off to make myself a big pot of mac & cheese now that I have my appetite and my concentration back. Hooray!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

10 Hours! Wow! Lucky your Roommates didn't have you declared dead and split your posessions! Glad your feeling better though! Gotta hate those Zombie days!. Take care and keep
on truckin? - Mike

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home