Saturday, January 21, 2006

How To Charm Me

Write a "How I Met Elizabeth" tale that goes something like this:
The great thing about the internet is the stories that can be made up. Take, for instance, how I met Elizabeth. It was a cold and windy day in Nebraska, and I was traversing the countryside in search of a state-themed thimble to add to my nearly complete collection. Elizabeth was at the same shop looking at various snow globes as she is a collector of the same. I introduced myself as Dante, the suave heir of a small fortune in the bottled water industry. She introduced herself as Winnifred, the fanciful photographer of tree bark. We became fast friends; I because I enjoy bark and she because she enjoys hydration and wealth. We learned the truth later, but remained friends.
Thank you, Timothy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home