Sunday, January 22, 2006

Miss Hass Made Me

Four Jobs I’ve had:
1. giving violin lessons
2. makin' the pizza
3. doing something involving pink paper and loans
4. restructuring a database

Four Places I’ve Lived:
1. Camp Hill, PA
2. Frederick, MD
3. Provo, UT
4. Buena Vista, VA

Four Movies I’d Watch Again:
1. Unbreakable
2. Nicholas Nickleby
3. Mulan
4. The Two Towers

Four TV Shows I love to Watch:
1. Boston Legal
2. The Daily Show
3. The Colbert Report
4. Grey's Anatomy

Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. Cheerios
2. chocolate pudding
3. mac & cheese
4. tomato soup with grilled cheese

Four Places I’d Rather be Right Now:
1. Wyoming
2. Washington, D.C.
3. Salt Lake City
4. Harper's Ferry

Four Bloggers I’d Like to Tag:
1. I
2. don't
3. do
4. tagging

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wyoming???

5:27 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Yes, Wyoming. You wouldn't understand. Unless... no, nevermind.

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home