Monday, January 09, 2006

I'm Writing You A Symphony Of Sound

School starts tomorrow, so this will be brief.

Last night, "The Mixed Tape" came on the radio AGAIN. Jack's Mannequin is one of my favorite bands, and while I'm torn between excitement at hearing their stuff and disappointment that they'd be such sell-outs, I think it's at least safe to recommend them to you guys. If you only want your music squeaky clean, they're probably not for you, but then you won't get to have conversations like the following with me... [discussing why Jack's Mannequin was on the radio in Provo, but not in D.C., where my friend is living now, the little Benedict Arnold]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And that would be a tragedy, wouldn't it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's not squeaky clean about them?

1:31 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

There's a song that makes use of the f-word. Not in the terrifically profane way; it's used how you or I would say "Heck yeah, we can live like this." So not for my mom, or your mom, either. It's just not for moms, okay?

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home