Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Not Replacing Cheerios, Merely Adding To The Repertoire

Cinnamon Life is my hero.

On Tuesday nights, I have this creative writing class that goes from 5:10-7:40. Long, yes. A huge deal? Not really. The professor keeps it pretty varied, and there are only eight of us in the class (which might seem average to some of you, but I'm in a school with 31,000+ undergrads, so 8 is practically unheard of), so the time goes by fairly quickly. Especially when the professor decides to let us out half an hour early, like he decided to do last week.

Not so lucky this week.

I'm okay with a class going over (if I have nothing after said class; lateness is not an option to me). Usually it's because the discussion was just too interesting and there's still so much to say when the bell rings that no one really wants to leave. What I am NOT okay with, however, is a class that already lasts two and a half hours going HALF AN HOUR OVER.

By the 2.75 mark, I am starving, I am cranky, I am staring at the clock and hating everyone in the room, and I am most assuredly never putting pen to paper ever again as means of protest. The only thing that saved me was running home and pouring myself a huge bowl of Life from the friendly yellow box sitting on my shelf. Those little squares of deliciousness perked me right back up and fortified me for another long, long night of cuddling up to textbooks.

Looks like my hot love affair with words is still as steamy as ever.

7 Comments:

Blogger jacob said...

Which type of Life is your favorite? I just found out there are four types of Life cereal. Of course there is Life and my favorite, Cinammon Life. But checking the Life website I found there is also Honey Graham Life and Vanilla Yogurt Crunch Life.

2:09 AM  
Blogger jacob said...

Or... I could read the first sentence which clearly said that Cinnamon Life (I'm using the correct spelling this time) is your hero.

2:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, he's thourough. Weblinks and everything.

3:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cinnamon helps control blood sugar

4:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please communicate with Mom, she gets concerned about the lack of eating being mentioned.

10:27 PM  
Blogger jacob said...

Lack of eating? If we just had our chocolate milk party then perhaps this wouldn't be an issue. Sorry, Mom. I'll try and do better.

1:11 AM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

I'VE BEEN EATING!

Why does the whole internet have to hear about my eating habits? WHY??

Clearly, if I'm pouring myself large bowls of sugary cereal, no one has to be concerned about anything.

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home