Sunday, February 05, 2006

Changing Poseur to Connoiseur With Wit And Candy Bar Rewards

I'm cheering for the Steelers; my pa done raised me right.

The conversations between my roommate and I centering around today's game waxed hilarious, if you could ignore my soul's weeping for someone who didn't even realize today was the Big Day. Sad, Jennifer. Very, very sad. But she'll learn; don't worry, she shall learn, and be a football pro by the end of it, some eighteen hours hence (football always seems to take a long, looooong time).

4 Comments:

Blogger tuesday said...

My lack of football knowlegde IS embarrassing, but even more so is the odd state I was in all day. Eboli? the Whopperettes? and the Steelers are not from Pittsburgh. There were more terribly foolish things I said that I can't remember now.

I think this disease is called Cambellitus. I am expecting a letter and my head is a mess. You know what I get like when I have too much time to think on such matters.

1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jennifer's nifty

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everybody dance.

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to tell you - Sue Palka had a Terrible Towel on her set!

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home