Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Fear Me

You thought I was just a (somewhat) innocent little college student, didn't you? Well, that perception's about to get a swift kick in the pants. Witness the following conversation:
Me: I almost called you last night.
Art: You should have, silly.
Art: But I was feeling pretty horrible, hence my non-[inter]netness.
Me: Are you okay??
Art: Yeah...my back was KILLING me last night...not really sure why.
Me: GAH.
Me: I'M INFECTING EVERYONE.
Me: Forget avian flu, I'M the new global pandemic.
Scary, no? Even scarier if you know he's 2,000 miles away -- I can blight people THROUGH THE PHONE LINES. (Insert delicious cackling here)

4 Comments:

Blogger Corith Malin said...

You are scary and infectious.

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very sinister***

6:51 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Something needs to be said here about how I'm putting people on their backs. I'm sad that no one has taken that obvious jibe at me yet. Or maybe you're all better people than I am.

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, this is like some spooky Sith crap goin on here. When did you go to the Dark side Beth? And why Didn't I get an invite? -M

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home