Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I Can't Really Transcribe A Classical Melody For The Post Title

I was writing this really great post about tonight's orchestra concert, but then something happened, and all of a sudden, the entire browser window just disappeared. I have no idea what I could possibly have pressed, and I'm still wondering if the original window is around here somewhere, lurking and biding its time. Which freaks me out a little, because what sorts of unpublished blog posts does that little window have access to?? I hope that I will remain the only one who has access to the answer to that question. But for now, I'm just going to tell you that the orchestra did well, and the conductor failed to shake my hand. And if crazy, half-written posts start showing up, please someone come and exorcise the demons from my computer.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
You weren't wearing your "The Few...The Proud..." t-shirt, were you? Maybe he was intimidated?

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my password on myspace is hgwells-- no it's not they say..they must be ritewingers

6:41 AM  
Blogger Corith Malin said...

I think computer "problems" are just an excuse for, "I had a really great idea to write about, but I'm too lazy."

We all know how you mormons are. Lazy!

9:31 AM  
Blogger Mooney said...

You could mention the piece' name. That would probably help me know the melody you were thinking about.

10:57 AM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

That would be Dvorak's New World Symphony. Sorry about that.

7:43 PM  
Blogger tuesday said...

Hahahaha . . . I wondered about that conductor. It didn't look like he shook your hand, but I couldn't exactly tell from where we were sitting. He shook the 2nd chair cello's hand though . . .

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home