Thursday, April 13, 2006

It Feels Like Tired In Here

I've recently fallen into the Arrested Development crowd. I've seen episodes here and there with different people (Jared and Adam being the ones who started me out on the path). I thought the show was really funny, and of course, I've heard fabulous things about it from people I admire already.

So I decided to check it out from the beginning. That was a fairly huge mistake, but only because finals are coming up, and it's hard to think about doing homework when Arrested Development is calling to me. I thought it was funny BEFORE I got all the jokes and gags they'd started from the very beginning.

I'm just even more sad now that I know Fox has cancelled the show, the dirty whores.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Hass-Bark said...

I'm glad I didn't start with the old episodes during finals week. Although, I can say with a fair amount of certainty that my neighbors think I'm crazy because of all the hyena-like laughing that went on at bizarre hours of the day. Those Bluths are a funny bunch!

2:43 PM  
Blogger GreenLantern said...

There's talk of it going to HBO. You might like Firefly too, if you haven't seen it already.

3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home