Tuesday, February 27, 2007

More

I do NOT need more on my plate right now. My left eye is twitching from fatigue and stress, my head is engulfed in one of my worst headaches from smacking my head multiple times on my car as I tried to enter it last night (don't even ask me how that happened), and I'm starving and poor.

On the bright side, my paper for Vic Lit Theory is coming along so so nicely, and I love being able to read my way through literary criticism and have a purpose in sight for it. Mr. Williams, Mr. Greenblatt, my hat is off to you, sirs.





I want a slice of cold Papa John's mushroom pizza and a back rub.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Baltazar said...

That pizza sounds really good----!

8:00 PM  
Blogger Mooney said...

Sorry. And I miss you already.

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home