Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A Plea

It's a shame practically no one reads this thing anymore, because I would really like to open up the future of my life to you, the reader. As in, let's play a game called Where Should Elizabeth Move Next? I've had offers for Maryland, Boston, and back to Utah, and I think I can wiggle a Tampa offer if I'm charming enough. The thing is, I have no idea. None. Maybe I'll stay in Buena Vista. Maybe I'll even find a way to pay for college AND keep a roof over my head, although the latter accomplishment is no minor feat, and I think I should receive some sort of heavy duty certificate just for that.

It all goes to show that this life thing? It's hard.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wanna come here

6:27 PM  
Blogger Mooney said...

BOSTONBOSTONBOSTONBOSTONBOSTONBOSTONBOSTONBOSTONBOSTONBOSTONBOSTONBOSTON.

2:13 AM  
Blogger Alice Carback said...

I hope to move to Canada in the next five years. Come with me!

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd only suggest Tampa if you want to fall in love with an incredible, handsome, charming, rockstar, that will blow your mind every day only to gently piece it back together every night.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

CLEVELAND!!!!!!

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home