Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Gone, Gone, Gone

Eliot, a.k.a. Kittylicious, a.k.a. Ghostface Killa (and my mom left me a charming message the other day calling him Ghost Killa, which makes him sound a little like a Ghostbuster) is finally gone. I dropped him off at the SPCA today, after yesterday's failed attempt.

And it turns out that being a biter and breaking skin the way he does, I was definitely right in giving him up, because he's a health hazard. And dangerous. Still so cute, but I've been very turned off to cats by this experience.

Maybe someday I'll adopt a nice cat, though. One who doesn't try to tear my legs off every moment of every day.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

John doesn't bite, is cute and is available for adoption. Give me a call and make an offer.

Seriously, I am sorry that you had to do this.

9:46 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

His name is The Pon, and he would probably come willingly, free of charge. I'm not a sucker.

11:03 PM  
Blogger Baltazar said...

Try a chicken

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home