Sunday, July 08, 2007

In The Mood To Write

I'm looking forward to a few things these days. Old friends coming to visit, and old friends moving back into my home, where they belong, and where their absence has been felt greatly these past few months. The prospect of meeting new people, and the hope that I will have the schedule to actually do it. And excursions. Oh, the excursions. I've felt so cooped-up lately, which is why I'm spending this Sunday afternoon cleaning and reading and then it's out for a nice drive and a walk around the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains. Don't get me wrong, video games are nice (okay, more than just nice), but summery days only last so long, and I can't squander these.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OHH-so you had a Sunday "free" did you? And with all that freedom, walking around, enjoying summertime, there was NO time free to call your mother? Even though she has called you and called you numerous times?

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home