Thursday, October 18, 2007

Oh, Double Cheeseburger

I've been thinking lately that maybe I'm anemic, but that thought has been tossed around with other gems like Maybe I'll move to Boston, or I should enter the school's writing contest - so you can see first that I have no prolonged attention span, and second, my thoughts are so flighty and grand and varied all at once and together, that it's really hard to trust anything I think.

But I can't ignore that I take several naps a day just to make it all the way through, and that I eat hardly any red meat, ever. And when I do, like tonight, my body seems to rebel.

"Nooo, what's this!" it screams. "You're treating me too well! I don't want it. And I don't want you to have nice things," and then it proceeds to do something like throw up the meal that I splurged on, or make me wish I could figure out a way to divorce mind and matter.

The more important thing, though, is that I really should enter that writing contest and win, because there's a cash prize involved - that I can actually claim this time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You shood enter the writing contest

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home