Friday, November 23, 2007

Bloody Bunnies

Do you ever find yourself really, REALLY liking a song - so much that you google the lyrics, and realize, wow, this song kinda sucks/is gross.

I embrace music like that. I love bold, beautiful, clever lyrics as much as the next girl/music aficianado/English major, but really. You cannot stuff your music library full of plain old wonderful music.

Some people have weaknesses for *NSYNC (is that how you spell it, because I seriously do not know, and I won't give that part of my soul up), some for S-Club 7, and I? I for this:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stick with the Beatles, Beach Boys, Rascals, Lovin' Spoonful and Four Seasons and you won't have to worry about the lyrics.
:)

1:16 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Lovin' Spoonful? I'm sorry...Lovin' Spoonful???

Wow. Just...wow.

3:05 PM  
Blogger brianne said...

I really enjoy that last paragraph...especially since it was a blatant reference to your two roommates.

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah S Club 7!!!

2:00 AM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

You guys rock my world in such a strange, mysterious, almost-sad, absolutely fabulous (Bree, tell me you watched that show back when television existed for us) way.

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home