Thursday, June 12, 2008

Click Here

I got the weirdest (maybe-)compliment today. Trina saw me sitting at my desk and came by to ask me if I'd been a dancer at one point in my life (as in a ballerina, I see where your mind is going, and I'm going to nip that right in the bud). Well, yes. I was once a ballerina. Until I was eight.

But apparently when I cross my legs, I point my foot like I've had lifelong training. Go me? At least when I'm sitting down I can manage to be graceful. Also when I'm directing minions, but that's a different sort of grace entirely.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Corith Malin said...

I used to be a ballerina too!

10:25 AM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

I'm not going to believe you until I see evidence.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Corith Malin said...

There is no evidence. My family was never into photos. So you'll just have to take the word of a non-Mormon. :-)

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home