Saturday, October 30, 2004

"We'll Have Halloween on Christmas"

Rachael is having a Halloween party tonight. I've been invited, even, so I'm going to pretend that I'm actually going. Unless someone wants to buy me a plane ticket and fly me back to Virginia this afternoon. That someone would be my new best friend... and think of all the perks that gets you.

Perks:
-All-Access pass to my brain
-Permission to call me Zay
-Two words: secret language
-Knowledge of all inside jokes
-Eating Panda Express with me (and I refuse to eat it with anyone else)
-Automatic burns of every CD I own/buy
-Being the #1 speed-dial spot on my phone
-People referring to you as my "other half"

There are lots of other perks, but I started getting bored with thinking of them. Okay, I lied. Actually, it was just tiring going through all the memories and having them stab me in the heart, because I really do have a best friend, and she really is having a hot Halloween party, and it really will happen without me there.

So.

I'm just going to host a party right here on my blog. Everyone come. In costume, of course. I'll be the one dressed like trash.

5 Comments:

Blogger Taylor Hellewell said...

I'll be the guy dressed as a pancreas.

1:05 AM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

And Taylor wins the game as being the only person willing to play along with me :)

It's not too late for the rest of you....

1:16 AM  
Blogger Rachael said...

I'm going to be a purple sheet. Cuz that sounds like fun. And maybe security will come visit your party just like they visited mine. And then one of the deans could stop by. Oh and....yeah, my party was fun. But yours is more quiet. And there's no gold here. And at this moment, I like gold not being here. Even if things are good. Oh, and if you ge a new best friend, I'll have to do something drastic. Like snogging. The end.

4:31 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Haha... Does it have to be something gross and weird? (hehe Taylor, I used that word again!)

3:36 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

No, feel free to be whatever you want. Now is the time to finally wear that costume you've always dreamed of and was just too difficult to make.

And Stevo, no snogging. I mean it. I will tell Art.

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home