Monday, November 01, 2004

I am eating a frosted sugar cookie as I write this. I have no idea what will happen, but it can't be good. Sugar always makes me feel funny. Halloween can't be a good holiday for me.

Something needs to happen. Does anyone else feel restless?

Seriously. I am waiting. For something. But I don't know what. And it's disconcerting in a major way. My heartbeat will start escalating in another minute as I go into the fight or flight reflex. This cannot be good. But I wish I knew what was causing this. I have some vague guesses, but nothing very certain.

Guess I won't be doing my homework tonight.

Oh, and don't blame the sugar. The weird feeling started before the cookies ever arrived. The sugar is just making me more jittery. Maybe I have some underdeveloped instinct, like Bruce Willis in "Unbreakable." Maybe I'll go out and start touching people to find out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachael said...

I have a few suggestions on how to kill the restless feeling.
1. Move out.
2. Have an awesome party.
3. Go to Walmart.
4. Get a letter.
5. Load up on caffiene and stop sleeping completely.
6. NCMO.
7. Tell people tomorrow's your birthday.
8. Go to a concert.
9. Listen to some Jay-Z.
10. Play poker.
11. Come back East.
Yeah. Let me know if anything works.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Taylor Hellewell said...

Mmmmm. Sugar cookies. Ahem! I'm always restless, even when I'm sick . . . ptooey. It's just a matter of what kind. There's I want something to happen restless, and then there's I know something's supposed to happen but I'm not sure I want it to restless, and then there's the man, I shouldn't have eaten so many cookies restless.

8:25 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

The NCMO worked, thanks.

(Note: this is a joke. I am kidding. For everyone who will read it and become terribly upset. You people don't know me at all.)

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home