Friday, October 29, 2004

"It's a Cold and It's a Broken Hallelujah"

It must be Halloween weekend because it's SNOWING IN PROVO. I hear a lot of people complaining, but snow is infinitely better than the cold ice-rain we've been having the last two weeks. Isn't Utah a desert? Why all the moisture all of a sudden?

But this is not the reason I am posting. I am posting because I have been worrying over this paper for Am Lit the last few days. I was supposed to stay up last night and get it done, but I collapsed into bed instead. (I try to be like those people who never seem to need sleep, but I DO need sleep, so it always backfires.) I trudged off to English this morning, wondering how I was ever going to finish the paper by 4:30 today and find time to analyze Milton for Brit Lit.

Then my professor announced that the paper due date was pushed back til Monday.

This weekend is gonna be awesome.

1 Comments:

Blogger Taylor Hellewell said...

Ah, karma finally kicks in!!! :)

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home