Thursday, November 11, 2004

"I Want This Semester to Explode!"

Davidzobell. He is responsible for this post's title. Somehow, when one is consigning things like semesters to explosion, hilarity ensues.

Soon this week will be over, which will feel really nice. Now all I'm trying to figure out is what, exactly, "this week" entails. A lot of things happened, and I would like a lot of them to unhappen. But I suppose studying is good for me and test-taking is good for me and running about trying to meet with counselors is good for me and playing endless games of Scrabble while waiting is good for me. Even if I'm not good for Scrabble.

I wanted to post today because it is the eleventh day of the eleventh month. Eleven, my favorite number. Of course, those of you well-versed in history know the other, greater significance of today. Is there a reason it has always made me more melancholy than joyous?

One last thing before I go: I miss diversity and open-mindedness. BYU is a great place, but sometimes I could choke on it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

I love that last paragraph.

2:25 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

And it loves you.

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home