Tuesday, November 23, 2004

"A Whole New World That Had Since Been in Disguise"

Since polls have started to multiply like feisty rabbits, I have begun to feel left out in my own, poll-less (kinda like soulless) blog. Can you guess what's coming? I am too predictable.

Poll: If one were to make Evil Pants for someone (a male), what color would those Evil Pants be? I was thinking "malicious laughter," but then I realized that that wasn't a color.

Second poll: Should I make an Evil Shirt to go with the Evil Pants? (Yes, there will most definitely be a cape with the ensemble, I don't need your help with that decision. I'm not a complete fool.) What if said Evil Pants-needing male has a "rock-hard chest"?

Voice your opinions in this comment section, and feel free to get as off-topic as you want.

3 Comments:

Blogger Baltazar said...

I have olive pants because Cabelas stocking clerk
thought I would like them next best to the blue I ordered.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

If the evil pants were made out of denim, my laughter would be... lots.

7:28 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

I have a spy friend? And since we're going off topic, I'd just like to say that I can make a mess like nobody's business.

And I was thinking maybe red. Maybe not.

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home