Sunday, December 12, 2004

"Kids Are Day Offs"

Today was rather unexpected. Here I sit, it's almost midnight, and I am so full of food I don't even want to think about it. That's what happens when you go out to dinner TWICE. IN ONE DAY.

It's Aaron's birthday today, so Kelvin his roommate and a friend of mine called me up to tell me the happy news and ask me if I wanted to go get Something Corporate tickets (answer: YES!)for their show in February and grab a meal and a movie with the group.

Me and three guys at dinner. How did it end? Did it end with my leaving my phone number for the waiter? Why, yes. Yes it did. They bullied me into it, and I'm not one to back down from a challenge. Even though I still think David should have left his number instead because he was flirting it up madly with the poor guy. It was hilarious.

After the movie was over, I checked my voice mail and had all sorts of messages waiting for me, one of them requesting to pay me back for the FOUR HOURS I spent late last night going over a book proposal. So out to eat I went again! I mean really... four hours. Of mixed up, jumbled pages and numbering things and trying to think long after my brain had shut off. I deserved it. I have no self-control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home